cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor A45A351
Occasional Contributor

Re: No double data on new plan - even though i have been told I should get it

Thanks Dan for getting this fixed for me. I now have my double data!

Have a safe and Happy Easter weekend!

0 Kudos
Moderator GuyCS

Hey @ans-xs 

I've picked up your private message and have responded there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor duckie
New Contributor

Hello Dan,

Thank you for your very informative message of 25.3.18.

I tried to send you a private message, but I received a reply back saying "Authentication Ticket Mismatched, failed authentication".

I'm not sure what it is best to do now, but I would still like to pm my message to you (re my Double Data situation).

Regards,

Howard

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator JordanOptus
RetiredModerator

Hey duckie, feel free to send me a private message and we can check it out.

New Contributor duckie
New Contributor

Hi Jordan,

Thank you for your quick reply.

1st time I've posted in Yes Crowd & thought I'd try a PM (as didn't want to put my long story into the public domain).

But Moderator Dan_C seems to be right on top of the recent Double Data deals, so I tried a PM (which wouldn't go through).

I'm now not even sure whether a Moderator is the right person to PM ... he/she would be only if an employee of Optus.

Anyway, I did keep a copy of what I tried to PM ... I can send you a copy of that if you like (maybe it'll go thru on 2nd try)???

But it turned out to be quite a long message ... & I know it is a long shot request ... & I don't want to waste your valuable time.

Cheers,

Howard / Duckie

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

The moderators are all Australiana Optus employees, who fix things. Try again.

New Contributor Kristi23
New Contributor

Can anyone tell me how they got the double data issue fixed? I signed up at the start of April on the $120 my plan  plus and I'm having the same issue with it not showing the bonus data... 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

@Kristi23 There's a few things we will need to check on our end. Normally when we see this issue, it's because the wrong plan has been provisioned at point of sale and needs updating. Jump into Live Chat with Mobile Billing, they will grab your details and check the marketing offer on our end to make and necessary changes to get your double data added.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor SR591
New Contributor

I signed up to the $40 plan with 15gb data plus a bonus 15gb, but I've only received 10gb. I've spoken to live chat three times and was initially told to wait until my next bill. After not receiving the data I spoke to them again and was informed that I should be getting 30gb and was told to wait 24-48hrs for them to update it, but I still haven't received the data. Any help would be appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@SR591, you should have a base data allowance of 15GB.

I have a feeling that you might have been placed onto an incorrect rate plan.

THE OFFER

New and recontracting customers who sign up to a $40 and above My Plan Plus 12M SIM Only plan will receive double data on the selected plan. Customers must be placed onto an eligible rate plan $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM
(Dec 17 Online Promo)

• $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM Only: Total of 30GB (15GB + 15GB)

You're welcome to send us a PM with your account details. I'll need your full name, DOB and account number. I'll make sure that you've been set up on the correct post-paid rate plan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors