cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

No connection

Can anyone out there help me?  I have had no mobile connection since before Xmas. I've tried to contact optus for weeks and all I get is a voicemail msg telling me to try later.  I've just tried to live chat but the tech support didn't get back to me after being transferred and now I can't re-enter live chat at all!!! What is going on here?? How does one actually contact optus when there's a problem??? 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: No connection

I lost my connection yesterday and it reconnected after I restart my phone.

I can't enter live chat either. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Lucky for you!!  I haven't had connection since before Xmas and can't contact optus in ANY way to sort it out!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Yes apparently support is overwhelmed and a software update to the live chat has stuffed it for many. Are you just getting the circular connecting thing when using the live chat and have you tried the link chat below?

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have never had a connection with my Optus Fetch TV since I purchase a year ago!

The system said it can automatic log on ?  No   

It goes to ask me to input the Manual mode ,  I do not even know what number and what details.

I called to the online for help, they send me a New replacement unit and the result is the same.

I tried to ask a technician to come and there are no real help.

I paid a technician from Good Guy to take a look, they can not help the Optus Fetch.

What shall I do,? TheOptus continue deduct over $130 per month on my bundle package and I can not get any use with my Optus Fetch!

Adwin Town

*moderated*

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I can't chat with optus at all!!  By phone, live chat.. nothing.  I'm so incredibly angry as I use my phone for work, no phone - no work.  Does optus care?  NADA!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey guys, sorry you've had such a run around getting assistance. What errors are you getting via Live Chat? Please try clearing your cache/cookies if you still can't get through.

I can always take a look at your account notes to see what's happening, feel free to send me a private message if you need someone to follow up.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos