Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Anitahrmnto
New Contributor
New Contributor

No Service

Hi, i’m currenly in Indonesia and unable to come back due to travel bans. I suspend my acc cs theres no use of having to pay for it, and now i need to receive a verification code via text so I canceled the suspension. I can access my acc on my optus, but i think my sim card is still locked? It says no service and i tried reset, restart phone, etc. has it happen to any of u before?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: No Service

Hi Anitahrmnto,

We don't have visibility of your service here on this public forum so it's not clear what the current status of your account is.

We suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter. They do have a point of escalation for the following urgent enquiries:

· No Broadband connectivity (no access to the internet) 

· No Mobile connectivity (can't make or receive calls)

If you mention that you were sent through by Ray_YC they'll be able to help you out. Please note, the team won’t be able to respond right away, but they’ll be with you as soon as they can. 

Alternatively, you can Message us via the My Optus app. You’ll just need to ensure that you select the relevant prompts:

· Desktop users

· Mobile users 

Our main priority right now is to ensure that all of our customers have a working service. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos