Searching...

Mobile

No Service

David_84

I made the switch from Telstra to Optus on July 30th, ever since Optus are unable to activate my phone number.

Currently, they are unable to activate or replace a Sim card, I'm sick and tired to have useless conversations with overseas customer service that quite frankly useless or even going to the Optus shops and wait for long hours for no resolution at all.
Overall it's been nearly six weeks that my current phone is not active and Optus are unable to justify or give me a reason why it's taking so long or that their new program called "Jarvis" is garbage, filed a complaint to the TIO, Optus Customer relations called me for few times sent me a new Sim card but still unable to activate it. 

It seems that they do not care at all, and by far it is the worst customer service I have to endure, quite frankly, I do not know what to do, thinking of hiring a lawyer to drop a law suit, because this situation is absolutely ridiculous. 

Re: No Service

mrklun

If possible, visit your nearest Optus shop (typically located in Westfields shopping centres) and get them to activate it for you onsite. There may be a possible issue with your handset that needs to be looked at. 

Highlighted

Re: No Service

Mike-N

Hello @David_84

I'm extremely sorry for the delayed response and to hear of the trouble you've encountered trying to activate your service. If you are still having issues with your activation or need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here via private message. To assist, we'll need to confirm your phone number, full name and date of birth. Thank you and sorry again for the delay. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
132 Kudos
128 Kudos
98 Kudos
87 Kudos
56 Kudos