Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor BeefJerky
Contributor

No DOUBLE data perk

Hey y'all.

I got an email from Optus saying to text DOUBLE or MOVIE to 111 to get Double Data or 2 for 1 Movie Tickets. I did that, and it said to recharge before expiry to get the perk. I recharged $40 as was the minimum specified, and I still only got 6GB of data.. I know its not a huge deal, but I was kinda looking forward to the extra data.

Any ideas?

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Re: No DOUBLE data perk

I've giving a shout out to the Optus team so hopefully they can pop in and take a look see why it didn't apply the double data.

Goodluck 🙂

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor BeefJerky
Contributor

Hey Dave

Thanks for that. Earlier this morning I received an SMS from Optus saying that it was applied, and it looks as though it has gone through. 

Crowd Champion caaf
Crowd Champion

Right oh that's good news indeed.. I guess it takes a little longer for the extra hit to be applied.

Thanks for updating 😉

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor BeefJerky
Contributor

It would seem that way. Got the text at 10am this morning though I recharged last night. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hey @BeefJerky, yes we do have the double data offer and this takes around 24 hours from recharge. Please let us know if the data is still not applied.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor zahraa
New Contributor

Hey there. Yesterday I had gone to the Optus store and recharged a minimum of $40 as required to earn the double data perk. It’s been over 24 hours since I’ve done this, and yet, I still don’t have my extra 6GB. What can I do to get it?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

There may be a delay as its Sunday. I'd suggest double checking tomorrow. It should appear under the prepaid partition -

"My Data Bonus." If it hasn't come through by then, you're welcome to send us a private message. We need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor zahraa
New Contributor

If it doesn’t work, to which number do I send a private message to?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Click on my YesCrowd handle then click on the message tab in my profile section. Let us know once you've sent that through.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors