Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

No Comfirmation letter after a week

im really not happy first time we've used optus because switching from virgin which is shutting down and i wondering the hell is going on with my phone my mum ordered me a iphone x on a plan and we've recieved emails about including the temp number and all but i haven't been sent an confirmation email after a week and 2 days which the email stated that a confirmation email will be sent out but clearly not and havent heard any information about the order since so i would love some help TIA

Temp number: T11537189804126

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: No Comfirmation letter after a week

Hey @__whatever__, certainly not ideal, generally speaking if you have a temporary order number and haven't heard anything since, it would indicate some follow up is required and our Sales Support team will be in touch. I would recommend giving them a call on 1300929949 to see how this is progressing.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos