Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Nightmare online ordering experience

So about 2 weeks ago I placed an order for a Galaxy S8+ and an iPhone 7 to upgrade from an S6 and iPhone 5.  I have been with Optus for a few years.  Both orders were not moving so I had to call support who, after about 50 minutes of waiting, moved the orders to a 'processing' state.  The S8+ finally arrived last week, but no iPhone.  I am currently on the phone with Optus 'support', and have been for 40 minutes, trying to figure out how they screwed this as they keep telling me the order is complete.  I assure you Optus, it is only 50% complete.  Even my orders on my profile show the iPhone order still as processing but your garbled outsourced call centre can't seem to understand that.

Next stop telecommunications ombudsman.  Australia post would also have record of any signed deliveries...

This is piss poor and could very well be a deal breaker for me and Optus.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Nightmare online ordering experience

Now they are bouncing me between online sales and sales support... Bloody hell...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Now they are putting me through to the delivery department... 55 minutes and counting on the phone... mostly on hold.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

So it took an hour, but finally someone told me it is becasue the phone isn't in stock.  2 weeks after the initial order I would have though if it wasn't in stock Optus would have told me.  God their service is rubbish.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

So sorry to hear about the experience you've had, it's definitely not how it should be. If there's anything we can help out with, feel free to send through a private message with your account details - full name, DOB and account number, and we'll look into it for you.

0 Kudos