Searching...

Mobile

No-Anne21

Hello, I am new thank you for letting me join,..I just received a message from Optus at 14.08pm  today, 27th October 2018 on my mobile as soon as I heard the message sound, I opened it up straight away,..It is saying "Want a $10 ebay Voucher?  Just recharge on this number $45 or more in one transaction by 28/10/18.  Recharge using the My Optus app or optus.com.au/recharge .Minimum spend $20.00 in one transaction on eligible items.  Go to optus.com.au/bonus1 for info.  Unsub: optus.com.au/unsub.   I thought I'd better recharge as it is close to the end of the month and went to:  optus.com.au/bonus1        I followed the steps and recharged the normal $20.00 amount.  It did say $20.00 minimum in that message,..Towards the end small print saying for the bonus it needs to be done before 28th October- which I did and kept a copy of receipt to email.  Further on it says that it could take up to 75 hours to come through,..Hahahaha,..Go figure,..          

Re: New

Yeldarb

Welcome to the forum Smiley Very Happy If the text says you have to spend $45 or more and you spent $20 then I'm not sure what you are asking? I assume that message about the 75 hour delay is a generic message referring to the bonus that you are not eligible for.

No-Anne21

Hi, thanks for that hahaha,..Whether I was eligible or not as the message is confusing  says $45 in one section followed by at least $20 in another section-it's double-dutch,.. Anyhow doesn't change the fact even if I had paid $45 dollars or over, 75 hours when you only have less than twenty-four from the time you receive the message if it was done straight away as I did,..is it?

Solution

Yeldarb

Yes I agree it is poorly worded. I think what they were trying to say was spend $45 and get a bonus $10 Ebay voucher. Those not interested in the bonus voucher offer can still recharge but you need to spend a minimium of $20.

The promo ends tommorow by the looks of it and I assume that 75 hour message relates to when the $10 Ebay voucher will arrive. It will still be valid no matter when they issue it

No-Anne21

Hi Kudo,

That's good Smiley Happy   I'm looking for work and just took the time to do something different, well I wish you a lovely weekend  and thanks for helping Smiley Happy

regards

Yeldarb

No problems and more than happy to help out. If this wind calms down in North East Victoria I might even go fishing. Cheers Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

No-Anne21

Hi Yeldarb,

Thank you Smiley Happy I hope you catch something,.but not a cold!  Smiley Wink

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos