cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Nicatherinos
New Contributor
New Contributor

New phone

I’m a Optus customer, I want to buy new iPhone 13 pro max but at the same time link it to a plan as I will also be buying my daughter a new phone so I will need another number. I already have 3 numbers on my account. Can so done call me to assist on *****
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Casey_YC

Re: New phone

Hi there, @Nicatherinos

Thanks for getting in touch about your new phone enquiry! 

Just to let you know that as this is a public forum, we have removed your phone number for privacy reasons. 

Also as this isn't a Sales channel, we suggest having a chat with our Sales team directly. 

To do this, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

They can then discuss your options for adding a new phone number with an iPhone 13 Pro Max included on Optuspay

Alternatively, you can place the pre-order on our website. You can choose that you are an existing customer, but requiring a new number.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos