Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Jenny62
New Contributor
New Contributor

New account porting from Virgin not happening

I've put in an order to port my Virgin mobile number to the $25 10gb 12 month sim only plan. I was able to set up my account login straight away and I'm now waiting for the sim to arrive, that was 10 days ago and still nothing. I chatted to the Optus Sales Support Team online 6 days ago and was told not to worry that it's still in the credit check stage and the sim will be dispatched shortly, it feels like nothing is happening. My husband put his order in the same time as me and was up and running in 2 business days, why has my order stalled. I've had to pay another month with Virgin Mobile as my prepaid was about to expire, it's frustrating and makes me wonder if I should be signing up with Optus if this is how it's going to be. To be fair the Sales Team were polite and friendly, I just want to know what's going on.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Ev_
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: New account porting from Virgin not happening

Sorry to hear about the delay with your order, Jenny. If you can send through the order details, we can certainly try take a look into this from our end. We'll need your full name, date of birth, mobile number and order number. Thanks

0 Kudos