Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Daniielparniis
New Contributor

New Sim problems

Hi I activated a new sim and registered my app with the email address I used to activate my sum card. And now I no longer can use the service and i received a message saying i have no credit but I have recharged.

*personal info hidden*

Can you please fix my issue as I provided all the necessary information for the identification process so I don't really know why it's an issue using my girl friends email to register because i do not have access to my own

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: New sim problems

This is a public forum, you've just revealed a lot of very sensitive personal information which can be use to commit identity theft and fraud. I urge you to delete that info as soon as possible.

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: New sim problems

Hi Daniielparniis,

As YetAnotherAcc advised, this is not something that can be fixed on our public forum. I have hidden the personal info.

Please contact Optus directly for assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors