Searching...

Mobile

New SIM card not activating!!

Tash2791

Hi

got the iPhone X on brand new plan,  brand new number. Have been on the phone 3 times today and now the call centre is shut!

sim card is not activating, it first turned out that the number was so new it wasn’t in their system, the next call they advised me he had activated it, last call it turned out they had sent me the wrong SIM card but had activated the one I had received.... still SOS only :@ I have turned the phone on & off multiple times & ejected and inserted the SIM card itself to no avail! 

Help please! 

Highlighted

Re: New SIM card not activating!!

Dan_C

Hey @Tash2791,

It's odd that the number wasn't appearing in our systems: S All order attributes are selected at point of sale. This in turn flows into our order management system which sends the handset order to our warehouse for dispatch. I can't think of any scenario where the SIM wouldn't be ready for activation.

Is there an Optus store close by? I'd really suggest popping in and have them replace the SIM card for you.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
72 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos