cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Emily_jade
New Contributor

New Optus Service.

I have just changed over my Virgin Account( Virgin taken over by Optus) I have 2 i Phones, I have received the 2 new sims from Optus and have no way of identify which  sim goes into which phone.  I have the IMEI number for my phone -

Any help would be appreciated - TIA 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: New Optus Service.

Quickest way would be to put a SIM in each phone and then use one to call the other. You'll know which SIM belongs to which SIM by the number that appears

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: New Optus Service.

Hey there Emily_Jade,

A good suggestion from SamSam.

You should have also received paperwork that have the SIM details on it to help identify which is which.

If you still need assistance, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details ☺️ 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos