Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Network Unlock code not working

wdurrani

I have received Unlock Code and Master Code from OptusMob to get my Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro SM-J201 (SM-J250G) network unlocked but these codes are not working. I put non-optus sim in the phone and restart it. It ask for the network unlock code but when enter the provided codes I get error message saying that network unlock is unsuccessful. Please let me know if what I need to do.

Thanks.

Re: Network Unlock code not working

Shauna

That's a little odd, @wdurrani

Can you please send me a private message confirming the model of your device, your unlock code and your master code? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

wdurrani

Done. Thanks. 

kamrul1111

i am in same problem my j250g optus not accepting code.. i have code for unlocking non optus sim

Solution

Ray_YC

Hi @kamrul1111

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
136 Kudos
120 Kudos
81 Kudos
78 Kudos
47 Kudos