cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
VG9774
New Contributor
New Contributor

Need to re-set voicemail pin from overseas. Cannot remember one used and currently locked out.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Need to re-set voicemail pin from overseas. Cannot remember one used and currently locked out.

Hi VG9774,

If you need your PIN reset please call +61 2 8082 5678 (free call from your Optus mobile while overseas).  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
VG9774
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Need to re-set voicemail pin from overseas. Cannot remember one used and currently locked out.

Thanks Ray, but on way back to Oz now due to virus shutting down trip to Antarctica. Will do when I get back. Cheers.

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Oh that's too bad, hope you're able to go another time. I've always thought it would be awesome to travel there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos