cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Janeth
New Contributor

Re: Need to get my disconnected Optus prepaid number back

Hello I need help my partners number got disconnected and he really needs the number for his work. I tried but him a new SIM card but he wants to keep his number please help. 

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Janeth, I've replied back to thread → https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/Prepaid-Sim-expiry/m-p/444585#M56816

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Chunxxii
New Contributor

Janeth you will need to get one of the yes crowd ppl to look in to it i had to send all my info and it took a cpl days but they got it back for me! Good luck

Occasional Contributor fuggovery
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem but it seems pretty hit and miss as to whether one of these angels, who have previously solved other similar cases, reply to my post or not. Can someone please assist me with getting back a number I have had for 16 years? I would go back with Optus if I can get this number back as all my online banking and services is linked to it. Otherwise, I will just use another carrier as their pricing and plans are more suitable to my usage. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
New Contributor RunRandom
New Contributor

I have this same issue, are you able to help at all?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors