Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

NO ACTIVE SERVICE.

Hi
Am unable to pay & view my bill though the optus app or even use the message.

This has happened since i visited an optus shop to update my plans and the sale girls did something. Now my app is showing me no active service.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: NO ACTIVE SERVICE.

@Shane10  Can you back to the shop? 
As you do not have access to the My Optus app Messaging  you can use social media to contact Optus Support, please send a PM to Optus on  Facebook or a DM on Twitter and include in the message you do not have access to the My Optus app.

I am not an Optus employee. If a reply helps please give a Kudos and when an issue is solved please mark as solved.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have the same issue. Yesterday I could see everything in the Optus app fine and today the message says "No active service".
I must say my move to Optus has just been hurdle after hurdle and if there was any other service provider in my area I would swap because I think this problematic transition is a sign of things to come!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hi @Ovinju
Thank you for raising this issue.
Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd.
If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.
If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

0 Kudos