cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

My prepaid long expiry

Hi, I’m currently overseas and my plan ends in a couple of days. I’m wanting to recharge for $60 (365 days) but cannot locate that plan anywhere online. Can anyone please help me?
TIA
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: My prepaid long expiry

G'day @MezF, hope you are staying safe and sound abroad mate. I have just had a look online at our recharge options and can see that our Prepaid Long Expiry for $60 is still on offer.

If you head to the 'Long Expiry' tab and scroll sideways over to the end, you will see a "1 year expiry option". Just below that there will be a yellow icon that reads "recharge" and from there just follow the payment option and you will be able to place a credit onto your number within a few clicks

Just in case you have not already done so, I would also recommend downloading the Optus App as well, which will provide you with all your service details and present you all the recharge options/ plans available  🙂

New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you so much @Tuong_YC!! That was my issue, not seeing the side tab on my phone. All done now, thanks again 👍🏼

You all good @MezF, happy to help 🙂 On the  Optus App as well, you will also be able to access our 24/7 Messenger service where our support teams would be more than happy to assist with any enquiries you have in real time.

Stay safe mate 🙂