cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Lindyloo2
New Contributor

My prepaid Ultimate

New customer here Activiating a $10 SIM + Recharge and chose "My prepaid Long Expiry" as I saw if I prepaid $60 or more I would get 365 days, BUT hidden in the terms and conditions, I scrolled down to check them out -I find that I am getting "My prepaid Ultimate" where credit only last 28 days. If this is the case I will not remain a customer, I'll just use the $10 that got me the SIM and never recharge

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Moderator Vicky

Re: My prepaid Ultimate

Sorry about the late reply @Lindyloo2. Disappointed to hear you feel that way - we do outline our prepaid plans inclusions on our website to ensure that we're being as transparent as possible. Each plan has different offer and recharges for different uses, depending on how often you need the service for. Should there be anything we can give you a hand with feel free to get in touch with us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

That is my point Vicky - I did read the plans and looked at the details and found the plan which would give me 365 days credit if I added more than $60 at a time however hidden in the terms and conditions was "My prepaid Ultimate" - I didn't select this plan I selected "My Prepaid Long Expiry" but if I select the activate button then I've have agreed to "My prepaid Ultimate" terms. It makes no sense.

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

I'm not quite following what you mean by this I'm afraid. When selecting a plan to activate your service, our prepaid plans are partitioned into three different tabs - it's not interchangeable, and therefore whichever plan is selected will be the plan your service will be on. Can you clarify what you mean by this? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

My plan was still showing as "My Prepaid Long" but there was a terms and conditions box that I had to agree to inorder to activate (fairly sure I haven't managed to activate yet)  I wanted to know why I had terms and condition for "My prepaid Ultimate" so I left the page I - have yet to find out the answer to what there were "My prepaid Ultimate" conditions for me to agree to - I tried going back to activiate, and I'm about to try again, but last time I was just sent around in circles and never got an indication that I had actually activated - I didn't write down the phone number, I thought that would be confirmed when I managed to activate but after I was told my ID was good, got no further - I got given different phone numbers everytime I tried to proceed and had to fill out some details again, but couldn't look at other parts of my order

0 Kudos
Moderator Vicky

If you're opting for the Long Expiry Prepaid Plan there you generally would be provided the terms of use for the relevant plans. Happy to take a look if you can send us a screen shot here @Lindyloo2 → http://yesopt.us/pmvicky

0 Kudos