Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
cashcow181
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My order

My order shows as being completed & delivered .

Question is: where to & when?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: My order

Can you try tracking the delivery of the order via  Startracks track and trace portal?

You'll need to drop the "A" off the order number you've received.

Let us know how it goes. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
cashcow181
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Tried & no tracking information on there. Got an email from Optus informing me it had been delivered. This was followed by a message from Australia post wanting to know how they performed. I am being charged for something I don't have, hence my question.
0 Kudos
Aron_YC

This isn't something we'll be able to follow up on for you here on the forum. Can you please Message Us? Select 'Track My Order' and you'll be connected with our Sales Support team who can check what's happened with your order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Master_p
New Contributor
New Contributor

I'd like to know the status and estimated delivery time on my recent order please..
Order number 132164107A
Because the phone I'm using now is having major issues.
Thanks Luke Petrides
0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey Luke,

Please see this recent announcement for an update on deliveries.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
rudy_alanjess
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was on chat before for an order iPhone
0 Kudos
Top Contributors