Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My mobile and a count

Why do I have a Samsung S7 that is off for repairs, had to buy a standby phone to find out it has no storage capacity , so buy a sd card to find out I have no storage to do 4 updates, then get a notification to say my account which has just been paid at end of last month is due again in 6 days. What the hell? . Guy in the store said my Samsung phone had nothing wrong with it but insisted it could be needing a new SIM card , even after I said no he put one in . Why don't Optus listen . I am sick of this. I am going to TIO

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: My mobile and a count

I'm not sure what you are going to say to the TIO? 

Without knowing the details your phone was apparently operational? A faulty SIM can be a cause of issues in this case and replacing it is standard practice. I'm not sure why you would object to trying to do this?

You bought a spare phone without researching it properly? FWIW all phones have some storage capacity so it would seem some setup issue? 

Can't speak to the billing issue. But its pretty straight forward (and sensible) to check your account and see what is being billed and if your last payment was successful. Its unclear if you just paid the bill, or if you paid the bill at the end of last month?

Rather than waste yours and the TIOs time I'd suggest you'd be better off looking into these issues with the tools provided and sorting them yourself (And that might include contacting the LIVE CHAT tool and getting them to sort it for you).

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos