Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Timtam237
New Contributor
New Contributor

My delivery - confused

Hi. So I ordered a new iPhone 8 64gb in gold yesterday. It told me my expected delivery is the 14th of feb (tomorrow) but from what I've read people either wait a week or more or they wait 3 - 5 days. I live in Townsville. I really need it before Thursday as my partner is moving away and i would like to capture some memories before he leaves. Just wondering how far you all think it will be? My order number is 65153836

Thankyou for any help 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My delivery - confused

Have you received a tracking number yet? I would expect 2 days to be the absolute minimum delivery time however i wouldn't rely on that happening.

Timtam237
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, sorry yes that's my tracking number. It's been on the "on the way to the warehouse" since 8.06pm last night 

0 Kudos
Timtam237
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, sorry yes that's my tracking number. It's been on the "on the way to the warehouse" since 8.06pm last night 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Well that sounds encouraging that you have a tracking number and it shows where it's at or not at. I think come tomorrow morning if it's still on the way to the warehouse then you might have to go with plan B and beg, borrow or buy a camera. As a matter of interest does it give you the warehouse location and if it does is it near you?

0 Kudos
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

If you want memories then you have to confabulate shots at the beach and on hills and stuff. That takes 2 days.

0 Kudos