Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
maddy1802
New Contributor
New Contributor

My account suspended

Hi, 

i have an overdue account with you, and i had a date i was meant to pay it by, although due to covid and other payments i was recieving to pay this in full, i couldnt pay it by that date. you have now suspended my account and i cant call out or recieve which makes it extrememly difficult for me for job interviews or to report to gov to get support payments at this time. what can i do to get my phone connected again and hopefully push my payment until abit later or even a small payment every fortnight??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Kartika

Re: My account suspended

Hi @maddy1802, if your service is suspended due to overdue bill / amount then you will have to speak with our financial services team directly either via the → messaging service or by calling them from an alternate number on 1300 308 839 - Mon - Fri: 8:30am - 7:30pm Sat: 9am - 6pm (AEST) to assist you further. Only they can restore the service and arrange a payment plan / extension.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos