Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Peterk123
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Optus app not working

My Optus app is not working on my phone.  It says I need to activate the SIM to use the phone ID.  But I already did that when I got the phone 3 months ago and everything else works.  Also yesterday I had 40gb of data for 28 days, but today I got a message saying I have none left and have to recharge. But as I can't use MyOptus to check my usage, I don't know why this is so.  What can I do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Myoptus not working

A strange issue, Peterk123. Have you tried to delete and re-install the app?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Peterk123
New Contributor
New Contributor

This is the message I get when opening MyOptus on my mobile. I have an account already. My phone is a P609. I ported my phone number from a previous provider. Everything else works fine. I have an Optus SIM. If I click on Continue, the screen just goes blank.

--------------------------

My Account not linked

These My Account details are not linked to this SIM so you you wont be able to view the details of this mobile service. Do you still want to log in using this My Account?

Cancel  Continue

Something not right?

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Seemingly something not provisioned quite right with My Account/My Optus app for your service.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Message Us here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos