Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

My Optus app faulty on iOS

Anyone have this problem before? It doesn’t show my data usage. Is always at 0% used of 0 MB but it will show the date of the cycle and there is data breakdown on my usage.

if I go to the website and log on, everything is alright there. I try asking Optus for help, they reply this email to me

In the Iphone "Notes" type spring://clear and then click "Done" and then click on that link, then uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall Myoptus app using Mobile DATA only.

It it doesn’t work even after I do it so many times.

anyone out there can help?

and another funny thing is after I install the app, I have to type in the varification code twice to get it right. It happen every time I reinstall the app.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: My Optus app faulty on iOS

You're lucky the verification code works at all. It took me 4 times.

Currently my app is showing data usage every now and then, see...

Screenshot_2018-02-20-13-00-06.jpeg

I'm hoping for some action on Saturday, because it seems to miss a week.

But the main usage wheel seems to be very reliable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Bn1311 - are you able to send a screenshot of what you're seeing through? Have you had this raised with IT in the past?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Shauna, i did take it up with the IT department 3 times. everytime they came back with the same answer .

Your Optus App issue has now been resolved. Please login to your App and you can check your usage details.

If not, please clear the cache for My Optus APP as below: In the Iphone "Notes" type spring://clear and then click "Done" and then click on that link,then uninstall the app, restart the phone and then reinstall Myoptus app using Mobile DATA only.

Regards,
Archer
Optus Mobile Tech Support

here is my screenshoot.

IMG_0496.jpg

The countdown on the bill is correct but there is showing no data at all. but if i check it on the website it turn out this way.

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

That's a little disappointing, @Bn1311. Do you have any of the IT reference numbers? I can send this through and a request this be escalated further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Shauna no reference number. They did not provide me with 1. They just told me it is attached a note to my number or something.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Okay, can you please pm me with your details, @Bn1311? I'll take a look. 

0 Kudos