Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Polly57
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Optus Pre Paid Sim Still Isn't Activated

I've been with Optus for at least 10 years and because of lack of reception in the area where we live, decided to bite the bullet and get a Telstra Pre Pid Sim Card. We were with Telstra for a period of a week, unable to my phone due to NO reception at all. So went and bought a new Optus starter kit and was lucky enough to find a $40 Recharge Starter Kit for only $15. So place the new sim card into my phone, went online, to Activate and everything went as planned, no hiccups at all.

Mind you, that was 2 weeks ago and phone has not yet been activated. Decided to chat online with an Optus person, she was very helpful and said my phone should be activated in 30 mins to 4 hours. I was so happy, finally I would have my phone back.

Here it is now Sat 3rd Nov at 11pm and ( you guessed it ) still no activatied sim card grrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
:smileymad

Has anybody else had this run around ??

My patience is wearing very thin, to say the least.

For the life of me, I have no idea WHY !!!!! it is still NOT activated, surely it can't be that hard.

RANT over, enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: My Optus Pre Paid Sim Still Isn't Activated

We'll need to take a look at this one, @Polly57. Apologies for the runaround you've received, shouldn't take this long to active. Can you send through a private message confirming:

- Full name

- Phone number

- DOB

We'll work from there to see what's happening.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos