Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My Mobile Service is Inactive since yesterday

Optus Team, It is extremely frustrating for that despite I purchased the handset with Optus package on 25th March, my mobile service is still not active and the status is shown in progress since more than 2 days. It is extremely frustrating for me as I am unable to make or receive any calls which is severely affecting my work. Please help me as I get no response from Customer Support and My Optus app

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My Mobile Service is Inactive since yesterday

HI there, @RIZVl1985

Can I suggest messaging us on Social Media, either Facebook or Twitter? If you mention that you were sent there by DAN_C, I'll give the guys a heads up. They do have a point of escalation for any urgent activation/porting enquiries for those without a working service. 

Our main priority right now is to ensure that all of our customers have a working service. I can't promise that you'll get an instant reply, but they will definitely get back to you. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: My Mobile Service is Inactive since yesterday

I’ve already messaged but no solution. The only thing Optus can do is blame all their incompetence on covid. I am still unable to make or receive any calls. Is that fair to a customer?
0 Kudos