cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Hanson___
New Contributor

My Caller ID is not shown on outgoing calls, even though it's turned on in my plan settings.

As the title states, all my friends, family and contacts see my number as "No Caller ID" even though my Caller ID setting is turned on in my plan settings. From another forum post I read that this may be an issue on Optus' side that they need to fix, but live chat is currently not working for me. If anyone from Optus could help me or look into this issue it would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: My Caller ID is not shown on outgoing calls, even though it's turned on in my plan settings.

Hey @Hanson___,

It's not a common issue but I've seen this one pop up a few times on the crowd. We can definitely sort this one out for you. There's an outgoing caller ID setting that needs to be reconfigured on the back end. Send us a PM with your account details. We're after your full name, DOB and mobile number. We'll get back to you as soon possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Hanson___
New Contributor

Re: My Caller ID is not shown on outgoing calls, even though it's turned on in my plan settings.

Thanks for the reply, my issue was already resolved with a member of live chat.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, not a problem. I'm glad they could help out. If anything else comes up, give us a shout. I hope you had a great weekend. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors