cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor psmith1609
Occasional Contributor

Multiple mobile services

Hi Guys just a quick question, we currently have 2 mobile services on 1 account and will soon transfer another service from Virgin to that account. Do you get any discount with 3 services
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Multiple mobile services

Your best bet is to speak to sales to negotiate any deals.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
Occasional Contributor psmith1609
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Jeneral Pain

I was intending to chat to them shortly (if I can get that phone from my daughters hands) but having a bit knowledge in advance is always handy

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

There's nothing specific to multiple handset discounts at Optus. Sales staff also seem to be a bit limited to offering whatever the deal of the month might be (although never any harm asking what they can do for you personally). In general though I find the biggest discount of mutiple phones is the family shares the data. 

As it happens you might be in luck as Optus just started one of their 48 hour flash sales

$40 a month gets you another 80Gb to your current plans to share which is about as cheap as data gets at the moment. Also includes 4Gb for overseas roaming a month in case your daughter likes to travel.

Peter Gillespie

Top Contributors