Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor ChMekazul
New Contributor

Moochie Watch for Kids

Hi All, i have a Moochie watch that i am trying to configure.   https://www.moochiesforkids.com.au

it keeps complaining about internet settings not being found.   i have followed http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/our-mobile-phone-apns-technical-settings?requestType=Nor...

witha few different options but all no good.

Does anyone else have one of these, and have managed to get it set up?

Cheers

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Moochie Watch for Kids

Hey @ChMekazul, I've just a look at the FAQs on the Moochies site and it says that some are locked to specific networks. Do you know if your watch is locked? What Optus plan are you currently using for the watch? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi,

yes we got the unlocked version.

i got a pre-paid $60 year expiry plan.

Cheers

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

From our end we can confirm if there are any issues with the actual service, but you'll need to speak with the manufacturer for any product related issues. Feel free to jump into Live Chat so we can make sure there are no problems with your credit.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

yes this was it.  even though the sim had activated the plan i selected during the activation process didn't actually work.   so there was no credit.

Cheers

0 Kudos
New Contributor Nickabocca
New Contributor

Hi what plan did you get from Optus as my sons watch has a Votaphone plan, i am getting the watch unlocked so i can use optus just wondering what plan to use and works? 

Thanks 

0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi

We went for the prepaid $60 yearly plan.  

Was the cheapest and it doesn't use much so was good.

Cheers 😄

0 Kudos
Top Contributors