cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Kevin12455
New Contributor

Monthly Billing

I bought Optus sim 3 days ago and today I got one email, I have to pay 31$ before January 12 th. I bought it 20th December. So without using how that’s idiots charging from me.... I think Time to change and previous Voda phone better compare with this sim.

3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Monthly Billing

Optus will generally charge a month in advance (like rent). Its a good thing as if you're ever late on a bill payment then you have a months leeway before Optus might need to disconnect you. You get any money not used back when you leave.

Peter Gillespie

New Contributor kassem
New Contributor

Ref: Home broadband monthly billing

Hi could you please email me my monthly bill.

Home address: *personal info hidden*

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi there kassem,

Please note we do have have access to accounts here on our Yes Crowd customer forum.

I have hidden your home address on our public page.

Please see our help and support page: How to view your online bills

or if you currently receive a paper bill and want to switch to online bills: Switch paper bills off/on

Mobile services

• In My Account: Select the Billing tab > Bill delivery method > Nominate how you'd like to receive your bill > Click Save 

Fixed services

• In My Account: Select the Bills tab > Billing options > Follow the prompts
  • In Member Services: Select account > Manage online billing > Follow the prompts

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors