Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor TLaurito
New Contributor

Mobilplays2

I have discovered an unauthorised charged on my account from Mobiplays2 from 3 June and 10 June, that I would like to have stopped.  I have texted STOP to the customer service numbers I have been able to find - 1300724406 and 1300271435 with no luck.  I would like someone from the Optus team to assist me sort this please??

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Mobilplays2

Your best bet would be to jump onto the phone and dial 133937 or use live chat via http://yesopt.us/chat2us to have those charges reversed. FYI those charges didn't come from Optus, they simply apply to your Optus bill so most likely you'll have those charges disputed by Optus and then get a call from Mobiplays2 within 2 days to discuss.

When you speak to Optus, ask to have your premium spend limit reduced to $0 (by default it's $100) so this doesn't happen again

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted
New Contributor melbournegazza
New Contributor

Re: Travel Pack

Daily data allowance is not enough - should be increased to 150mb.

Thoughts?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors