Searching...

Mobile

Mobile signal

Tanmaroh

For the past 4 weeks when we make or receive calls inside our house the person on the other end is complaining of interference and drop outs. We can hear them without a problem. We have to go outside in order to make or receive phone calls. We are using iPhones. Anyone else ever experienced this?? Have never had this problem before. 

Re: Mobile signal

Vicky

Thanks for reaching out to us @Tanmaroh. I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your coverage there. Can I get you to confirm if this is impacting any other devices at home? Are you able to use data on your service? If you can send us your details here we can take a closer look for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tanmaroh

Hi Vicki,

I have tried to use the chat by clicking on “here” but it dropped out an now won’t let me back in. 

Toomey

Hmmm that's bizarre, I've tested Live Chat on my end and it all seems to be ok now.

If you still can't connect, feel free to send me a private message with the below information so I can check this for you.

Full Name:
DOB:
Phone Number:

Address:
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Puneeth

Hi, 

If your are facing interruptions in Making or receiving calls in your home you can try this one , you can enable VoLTE option in your mobile and check with the call before you will have to check whether mobile number is active on this feature so I request you to come on live chat or call on 131344 regarding this.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
104 Kudos
82 Kudos
82 Kudos
76 Kudos
42 Kudos