Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Number
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile number

Some clown in the 24/7 messaging app has changed my number.
Can I get my old number back
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Mobile number

Hi @Number, thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the troubles you've had with us so far. 

Please contact our support team on 133 937 or our Messenger team online. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Number
New Contributor
New Contributor

I already been on phone. Messaging app lodged complaint but nothing helpful
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

If you'd like us to follow up on your complaint case, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos