cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

shruutiu
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile number

I would like to order an Optus sim and choose my mobile number. How do I do that? Is choosing a mobile number possible
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vin_YC

Re: Mobile number

Hi @shruutiu, thanks for reaching out to us here and your interest in coming on board with us.

Just to confirm, would you be signing up as a consumer or business customer?  I'm afraid, as a consumer customer, you wouldn't be able to choose your mobile phone number as you'll be assigned the number automatically by the system.  I'd suggest popping into a store near you as they may be able to provide a choice of phone numbers to choose from.

If you're a business customer, you may be able to choose a phone number for at a cost.  Please have a chat to our Sales team who can advise you of the options and costs. You can reach them on 1800 200 123. They are available 8am to 9pm Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm Weekends AEST.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mobile number

Not possible.

Telstra sell premium numbers but those just have things like 3 of the same number in a row.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.whistleout.com.au/MobilePhones/Guides/how-to-choose-your-own-phone-...
0 Kudos