Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Abbaciys
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mobile Upgrade tension

I had been promised for an early upgrade by the Optus without any charges to my previous device but when I upgraded I was asked to pay in full. Long story short I sort this out with the retention team manager and he asked for my favour to pay half of the remaining charges for my iphone 7 which was around 385$ approx. 

I had been promised that this amount will be added in my monthly bill in 6 installments.

But when I received my first bill after getting my new phone I was charged the full amount in 3 installment ie 255*3. Its been 2 months I had been trying to resolve this with Optus and nothing has happened yet. Looks like the service and the inhouse communication is getting worse and worse for Optus. In my 7 years of time with Optus I have never feel that way but now they are making me feel that customer focus its not their intention any more. Me being their customer for so long and getting annoyed the way they are serving now. Everytime you go to chat you have to start with the ZERO.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Mobile Upgrade tension

Sorry to hear of the issues getting this sorted @Abbaciys. We'll need to refer to the retention team's notes from when this was organised and escalate accordingly. Please feel free to send me a private message with your account number, full name and DOB so I can double check this for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Abbaciys
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Mobile Upgrade tension

thx for your reply

Finally last night I found someone from the Service team who was able to understand what I am trying to say and sort the matter out for me not like other Optus team member who are pushing me and giving me atittutde to block your account if you dont pay and dont understand the matter well.

but its been sorted out now

0 Kudos