Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Kellie016
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile Phone upgrade

I currently have a 12 month sim plan and would like to update my phone only ( plan is fine) is that possible?@

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Mobile Phone upgrade

You can put that sim in any phone you wish. Do you want to buy a phone from Optus or elsewhere outright or something on a payment plan?

https://www.optus.com.au/for-you/support/answer?id=1617 

Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Our new Optus Choice plans give you the option to pay in monthly instalments i.e. 12,24 or 36 months.

If you do decide to cancel, you'll just need to payout the amount owing on the device. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Kellie016
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you Yeldarb , Im not sure yet will depend on cost just couldnt find any information about it on the site. Will dig a bit deeper. Appreciate your response.
Yeldarb
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Kellie016  Friends of mine constantly complain about having crappy plans with stuff all data but hey at least they have the latest smart phone. If you can resist the urge to have the latest and greatest smart phone sim only plans are the best way to go in my opinion.

0 Kudos