cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Blindmal
New Contributor

Mobile Phone Order delay

On Monday I placed 2 orders for new phones and plans moving from Virgin to Optus.

I received the temporary order numbers via email. After 3 days I did a live chat to check on progress and wss told it is still to be processed.  The next day I received a phone call verifying details, I wad put on hold and after 5 minutes the line went quiet when hung up on. I called back and was told it has been processed and now awaiting a credit check.

Thst is now 6 days ago! I checked 2 days ago and wss still waiting credit check. 

Why is it taking so long? This is ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Mobile Phone Orders

Hey there BlindMal,

Thank you for raising this issue.
Just a heads up that we’re unable to look into account details including orders here on Yes Crowd.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please Chat with us.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors