Searching...

Mobile Products & Network

Highlighted

Mobile Phone Number

RoryMac

If i'm in a mobile phone contract and I have a spare phone i'd like to put my sim into is there anyway i can change the number on the sim and so i can use the number on another sim? Im only asking this because i've always had the same number and my girlfriend would like to use the sim on her phone

Re: Mobile Phone Number

caaf

Huh? 

Are you saying she requires a different size SIM and/or would like to use your phone?

You can can put your SIM in any supported device as your contractual obligation will remain the same.

Cheers Dave
This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. If I've helped, don't forget those Kudo's and Solution buttons Smiley Wink

RoryMac

Basically i'm asking if i put the sim from the plan into my girlfriends Iphone can I buy a new sim for my Iphone and use the number from the sim my girlfriend now has?

caaf

Still reads funny..

Can you not just purchase a new sim (number) for the girlfriends phone?

You can't have two mobile device hanging off the one number.

Cheers Dave
This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. If I've helped, don't forget those Kudo's and Solution buttons Smiley Wink
Post a Reply
Introducing the Optus Business Care hub

Here you’ll find a complete suite of help and support exclusively for our small and medium business customers. Read More

Top Contributors
36 Kudos
17 Kudos
13 Kudos
11 Kudos
9 Kudos