New Contributor

Mobile Data Usage

Is there a way to see my monthly data usage history in my Optus account

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Casey_YC

Re: Mobile Data Usage

Hi there, @elgringo

Thanks for your data history query. Each month's data use is documented on the bills we send. So you can find these on each billing invoice for the months you wish to check.

Hope this helps! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

elgringo
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes I know that I can do it manually by looking at the past bills but I was wondering whether there is a way to check usage history either in myaccount or in the Optus app. I have looked and can’t find anything even though a previous moderator said it could be done
0 Kudos
Casey_YC

Hi @elgringo

I have just been checking out my My Optus App and my My Account login and it appears that newer updates have removed this option. 

I have flagged your post as feedback for those teams to review though, so they know that this is a feature important to your usage. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos