Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Mobile Activation system

RossH

Are other people having trouble activating sims today (24/7)

seems system has been down since 10am

ross

Re: Mobile Activation system

Toomey

Sorry to hear of the issues @RossH. I'm not aware of any faults with the activation system so we may need to investigate your service specifically. Please jump into Live Chat and follow the "Track your order" prompts to speak with our pre-activation team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RossH

Hi Toomey

spent most of yesterday on live chat with your team who told me system was down 

I now have it case logged to fix activation but disappointing that Optus has failed to port smoothly

Lets hope I have a phone working soon

Solution

RossH

Service finally activated at 3.30 today.  Thanks Optus.

Dan_C

Great to hear @RossH. Thanks for keeping us updated. 

If something else comes up, let us know

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
140 Kudos
120 Kudos
119 Kudos
78 Kudos
73 Kudos