Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mia sphere charge?

BEEN CHARGED FOR MIA SPHERE TWICE ON THE ONE BILL BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS CHARGE IS FOR,I PAID THE BILL MINUS THESE CHARGES AS I DIDNT AUTHORISE THEM OR EVEN KNOW WHAT THERE FOR,WILL I BE CHARGED FOR A LATE FEE

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Mia sphere charge?

I know exactly what it is for cause I've also been charged with it. It's one of those click bait articles on Facebook which they put the subscribe botton exactly where 'next' button is and made them looking exactly the same. No tick box to accept terms and conditions or anything. They sent you an SMS right after clicking the button that you will be charged $6.99/month with your next bill for whatever useless services that was and to cancel you have to send them an SMS which is another 25 cents. I cancelled it right away but now I've been charged the amount and I'm sure thousands of people fell for it. Totally unethical. I will be raising this issue with the Ombudsman if Optus is not going to resolve this issue for me. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Mia sphere charge?

Sorry to hear you've been affected here guys. We can definitely dispute the charges and change your Content Spend to $0 so no future costs can be incurred. Jump into Live Chat so we can grab your details and have this raised.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos