Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Hailzz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Message transcripts

Hi I have recently changed my number over to vodaphone but need my old message transcripts from my same mobile number for court reasons how do I get them or do I need a subpoena

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Message transcripts

Optus, along with all telcos, don't store your message transcripts. The best you can get is a copy of your bill which will show the times you've sent messages and to what number but doesn't include messages received. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Message transcripts

Police may be able to get the messages with a subpoena but you would have to follow the legal process with the police in obtaining these if it's possible.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos