Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lisa821
New Contributor
New Contributor

Me2u

HOW DO I SEND CREDIT me2u I have tried over the internet tried 9999 nothing works can't even get onto customer call centre  😞

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Me2u

Hello @Lisa821

I'm sorry for the delay. Our Live Chat team can be reached here. A Me2U transfer can be organised online via My Account or via your phone. Information on both can be found on our Website here. If the service is not working, the first thing you'll need to check is whether you're on a compatible plan. Limitations are: 

• Me2U is available to Optus Postpaid and Optus Prepaid services (except My Prepaid Daily, My Prepaid Daily Plus, My Prepaid Ultra, Dollar Day, My Prepaid Long Expiry, My Prepaid Ultimate, Connect 4 Less and Coles Prepaid SIM plans)
  • Your service must be active for a minimum of 35 days before you can share credit
  • You can transfer up to $10 per calendar month
  • Your Prepaid services needs to have sufficient My Credit

Please let us know if you require any further assistance!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Marpap
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I've had the same experience and tried to use a chatline without success. As far as exceptions go, is Optus prepaid long expiry the same as My prepaid long expiry? I have Optus prepaid and $37 credit. If my Optus prepaid long expiry account can't be used to transfer credit, then can I change my prepaid account to another one and then transfer. I've been trying to solve ths problem for some time now. The chat line people just say I can't transfer, but not why.

0 Kudos
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hello @Marpap. Sorry to hear that you're having on going issues attempting to transfer your credit. We'll have to take a look at your account to see what can be done to help you transfer your credit. For further assistance you'll need to reach out to us via private message here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos