Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wozza1234
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Mate 10 Pro

Very disaapointed with customer service from Optus seems im not alone.

I ordered a Mate 10 Pro on $59 plan on 18th Dec, with email confirming order.  since then I revice a text message 19/1 refering to 'high demand' etc, etc.  Got a further text yesterday 3/1 saying " we need to talk to you regarding your order ' with a phone no 1300929949 that is just a recorded message.

So 2.5 week on no idea when it will turn up, live chat wont connect, went into store they cant help as its only a temporary order no.

Any suggestions???

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
10000000000GB
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Mate 10 Pro

What are you attempting live chat on? It tends to not work on phones, but works well on PC

0 Kudos
Wozza1234
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

got through on phone after two hours.... got transfered once t osomeone who had no idea what my call was about, they reckoned they phoned me regarding paying out my current contract but no one did, i checked missed calls. 

Anyway order no issued and now showing up as in process (3-5 days) i asked them to confirm as this phone  is in high demand which they did and reconfimred delivery next week.  We will see, seems like some progress after all.

Optus really need to improve their comms most people dont have time to wait on a phone for 2 hrs a quick order update via email describing the issue cant be that difficult

0 Kudos
GuyCS

Hi @Wozza1234 - thanks for reaching out and sorry for the time it's taken to get back to you. We do apologise for the delays with your order confirmation and the difficulties you had trying to get clarification over the phone & LiveChat. Although it is good to hear that you were able to speak to someone yesterday who managed to push the order through for you. I've gone ahead and tagged your comments as feedback to prevent this kind of thing happening again in future. If you need any further assistance with this one, or if you need a hand with anything else, please let us know. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Wozza1234
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Sadly the 'pushed through' order is now turned into 'out of stock' with no date for delivery able to be confirmed!!

0 Kudos