cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Contributor TrainsSol
Contributor

Manual for X power mobile

My son recently purchased an Optus X Power mobile and it came with a Quick Guide but no details on how to set up Internet etc.

I found on line the 96 page manual which decribes the process but useless for someone without Internat in the first place. So how do Users get the manul to set up internet with having Internet until the phone is set up?

Ron

( PS this is the 3rd time I have  posted this & both previous times, it vanishes from the Forum)

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Manual for X power mobile

Phones usually don't need much setup initially. The login will step you through adding wifi connection and just inserting the SIM card should see the 4G all setup automatically. After that just select the browser app and you should be able to surf to the manual.

FWIW its usually much easier doing this sort of thing while next to a PC with its own internet.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Contributor TrainsSol
Contributor

I will pass this onto him.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi TrainsSol,

It doesn't look like the Power one is listed but these other Optus X handset user guides may be useful.

Still trying to work out why your posts ended up in Spam, I manually fished this one out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Contributor TrainsSol
Contributor

As I said in my opening post

I found on line the 96 page manual which decribes the process but useless for someone without Internat in the first place. So how do Users get the manual to set up internet without having Internet until the phone is set up?

But I was more interested in this part of post

"So how do Users get the manual to set up internet without having Internet until the phone is set up?"

Ron

0 Kudos
Top Contributors