cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mail Box Full

I was warned that my mailbox was reaching its capacity but every time I try and login to webmail it rejects my username and password and defaults to my wife's account which has minimal use and is nowhere near capacity.

I use my email for work and have no stopped receiving all emails - I spent 90 minutes on wait yesterday on 13 13 44 and currently have spent 15 mins in the queue - this is absolutely ridiculous can somebody from Optus PLEASE HELP!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mail Box Full

Unfortunately wait times are extremely long at Optus at the moment. Your issue is also not one of the priority four Optus has flagged so may not be sorted either. All you can do is wait and hope:

To regain some power would suggest you set up a free GMail account. You can set it to automatically import all old and new Optus emails and maybe you can see yours that way. Ultimately I would be ditching the Optus email (or any RSP) as you will lose it if you ever leave Optus (means that when you tell them you are desperate to get it working they quietly smile). Start migrating now. GMail has better security, much more space, features, spam filtering, etc.
0 Kudos