Searching...

Mobile

MIA sphere live and Mooda

rickymorlo

Just reviewing my bill for this month (September) and I have three charges from "MIA Sphere Live" and one from "Mooda" on my account. I did not authorize these transactions and don't even know what they are for. Can I please block this charges and have this refunded from my bill? I have been looking other forums and I realized that is a scam so I don't know why it happens and why you are still allowing this platform to bill through the Optus Billing service? 

Thank you for your time.

Awaiting your response,

Re: MIA sphere live and Mooda

Tano

Hey @rickymorlo, these are third-party content providers billed by Optus on behalf of the provider. Sometimes you can inadvertently subscribe to these services by clicking banner ads or downloading certain apps. You can dispute these charges, and also limit your monthly spend to $0 to stop this happening again. This article covers everything you need to know, including how to dispute the charges. If you're having issues however, please reach out and we'll work from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

white_rose2607

I have had the same problem. I have been charged $6.99/week by Mooda since August. May I please dispute these charges. (I was wondering why my bill was so high).

white_rose2607

I'm trying to log into Optus Zoo to manage my subscriptions but the page is failing to load.

Tano

Hey @white_rose2607, that seems a bit strange :/ Have you had any luck on another device? If you're still experiencing issues, send through a private message with the full name, account number and DOB attached to the service and we'll look into sorting this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Tks

I have the same issue in November with Mooda and snack games. I'm unsure why Optus or any other Telco would agree to allowing this to happen. They are obviously part of the problem but won't take any accountability for the charges  they allow to occur when they know the practises of these so called 3rd parties are not ethical - surely the consumer law act should assist in protecting us against this. 

Mike-N

Hello Tks. We do understand the concern regarding premium content and subsequently we've recently made a commitment to cut ties with a number of third party content providers by January 31st. Further information can be found on our blog here. Have you raised a dispute against the charges? If you need us to follow up on your refund or raise a dispute, please private message us here and we'll help you out. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
76 Kudos
73 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos