Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

MIA Sphere

Ok.

This is happening to me.

I just checked my bill after receiving a suspicious msg from unknown number, which told me to send 'STOP' so I could be stopped from weekly charge.

Wtf? I have not registered for any of these stupid mobile service while I have a brand new computer to play so much better games.

Anyway, I was too late when I checked my account. I was already charged 5 times without any notice. Thanks Optus.

Even worse, I called optus and they said they cannot refund any of these since it is their fault but my fault because I did not set credit limit to 0. Thanks again Optus.

Remember Optus, People with smartphone left their credit to buy apps from Appstore not to subscribe stupid dmb sht thing.

One last thing. You know, bank normally refund the credit card transaction that is not done my owner. They do this because the banks admit that it is theirs to take care of, which is called 'SECURITY'.

STOP BEING AN AS**OLE AND PLEASE FOCUS MORE ON PEOPLE'S MONEY. I *CKING NEED TO WORK TO MAKE THOSE MONEY. Thanks Optus.

I wish the company called 'OPTUS' collapses after refunding all those suspicious transaction to victims like me.

Thanks Optus

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: MIA Sphere

you can request for refund from the third party psms if you did not authorized this transaciton, just like other customer 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Mobile/MIA-Sphere-Live/m-p/330651#M45604

they will riase a complain over that, maybe a rep was not able to properly explain it

0 Kudos