Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

MIA Sphere

Ok.

This is happening to me.

I just checked my bill after receiving a suspicious msg from unknown number, which told me to send 'STOP' so I could be stopped from weekly charge.

Wtf? I have not registered for any of these stupid mobile service while I have a brand new computer to play so much better games.

Anyway, I was too late when I checked my account. I was already charged 5 times without any notice. Thanks Optus.

Even worse, I called optus and they said they cannot refund any of these since it is their fault but my fault because I did not set credit limit to 0. Thanks again Optus.

Remember Optus, People with smartphone left their credit to buy apps from Appstore not to subscribe stupid dumb sht thing.

One last thing. You know, bank normally refund the credit card transaction that is not done my owner. They do this because the banks admit that it is theirs to take care of, which is called 'SECURITY'.

STOP BEING AN ASSHOLE AND PLEASE FOCUS MORE ON PEOPLE'S MONEY. I (removed) NEED TO WORK TO MAKE THOSE MONEY. Thanks Optus.

I wish the company called 'OPTUS' collapses after refunding all those suspicious transaction to victims like me.

Thanks Optus

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: MIA Sphere

Hello @ChrisPark,

I'm very sorry to see you haven't been assisted when you reached out to our Customer Service team about this. If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name, and date of birth, we can investigate the service you received and help you dispute each and every charge to ensure you get a refund. Thank you and sorry again. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos